Today, I received my annual report from WordPress/Jetpack. I have always enjoyed these reports, so I thought I would make it public.
For the complete report, view it here: Linux Sagas 2013 Year in Blogging
Here’s a couple of excerpts:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 79,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 3 days for that many people to see it.
In 2013, there were 42 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 280 posts.
The busiest day of the year was March 18th with 440views. The most popular post that day was Ubuntu 12.04: Installing Oracle SQL Developer.
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Ubuntu 12.04: Installing Oracle SQL Developer 6 COMMENTS May 2012
- 2 Voice Recognition in Ubuntu 6 COMMENTS February 2012
- 3 Installing Microsoft Office 2007 on Fedora 15 8 COMMENTS August 2011
- 4 Fixing the VPN on Ubuntu 13.04 3 COMMENTS June 2013
- 5 Ubuntu 12.04: Office and Play on Linux 3 COMMENTS May 2012
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2013. Your writing has staying power!